Thursday, July 21, 2016

MY NAME IS 'I AM!"



I exercise Your authority over all of the other voices by commanding them to be silent in the all powerful name of the true Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 

Then I ask, "Oh my Three-in-One, would it please You to speak to me this morning?" Then, I listen in silence.

"I Am here and I Am for you … this is always My disposition toward you – present, pleased and predisposed to favor you ('I Am for you' is My Name)."

Or as Ezekiel 36:9 says “I Am concerned for you and will look on you with favor."Your mountains will be plowed and planted.”

"My name is not ‘I was’ as though I am focused on your past. My name is not ‘I will be’ as though I am primarily focused on your future. My name is 'I Am' because I am always focused on you in this present moment."  

 (If all else fails, copy and paste the above link in your internet browser or go to YouTube and search for "My Name is I Am!")




No comments:

Post a Comment