See the translation in English below ...
- Este fin de semana cambio tantas cosas!!! Gracias a Dios!!!
- Me ha hecho recordar cosas que no sabia que me estaban dañando tanto … y me ha dado una nueva libertad … me siento ligera, agradecido, y reafirmado en su amor.
- He podido entregar algunas cargas emocionales que he llevado durante años a Dios.
- Me ha abierto mis ojos a la importancia de profundizar mi relación con Dios a través de la oración.
- Ha sido una capacitación muy relevante ya que cada vez vemos mas corazones rotos, familias disfuncionales, padres ausentes …
During my flight from Colorado to Leon, Mexico, I sensed God communicating that what He was going to do in Leon didn’t really depend on me. I wrote the following message on a napkin that the flight attendant gave me; “I love the people of Leon very much and am going to accomplish ‘miracles of grace’ among them!”
- This weekend changed so many things!!!! Thanks be to God!!!!
- It helped me remember things that I didn’t realize were damaging me so much ... and gave me new freedom. I feel much lighter, thankful, and renewed by His love.
- I was able to surrender some emotional burdens I had been carrying for so many years to God.
- It opened my eyes to the importance of deepening my relationship with God through prayer.
- The training was so relevant because today there are more and more people with broken hearts who comes from dysfunctional families and grow up with parents who are absent …