Sunday, December 29, 2013

The God Who Sees You


Thereafter, Hagar used another name to refer to the Lord, who had spoken to her. She said, "You are the God who sees me." She also said, "Have I truly seen the One who sees me?" Genesis 16:13 NLT

From a recent time alone with God in the forest with the wind blowing among the trees.

I see you My son. I see you and you are known by Me. I see your joy as you worship Me. I see your sorrow in the numerous difficult relationships you are experiencing. In the midst of the good, the bad, and the ugly, I see your heart and it is good. You love many of the things I love … you are a man after My own heart! Though you stumble and fall, I see my life deep within you and it pleases Me! I know that living in a carnal, fleshly body isn't easy.  Rest in Me and My unfailing love.

I hear the wind in the tops of the trees: I am here My Son … I am the breeze whistling through the trees and the wind beneath your feet that motivates and carries you.

Oh great Three-in-One I want to see You and Your glory … to glimpse into the Unseen Real. Would You permit me to peer out of my temporalness and into the place where You live?  

Experience the sound of His voice through this worship video 


For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a Mighty Savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs. Zephaniah 3:17 NLT

Permit that I might hear the sweet sound of Your voice. What is Your life-giving word for me today? Take the time to write out the things God is communicating with you.  

2 comments: