Sunday, April 27, 2014

Setting Your Heart on God

Rehoboam did evil because he did not set his heart to seek You as the Lord God Almighty (2 Chronicles 12:14).


King Abijah and the men of Judah prevailed in battle because they relied on the Lord, the God of their fathers (2 Chronicles 13:19).
Lord Jesus, I am setting my heart to seek You first each and every day because I realize how poor and needy I am.

"All who are thirsty, all who are weak, just come to the Fountain, dip your heart in the stream of life" (Source: "All Who Are Thirsty" composed be Glenn Robertson and Brenton Brown and popularized by Kutless).

I seek You, Your face, and Your presence this morning because You are the perfect High Priest who is deeply touched and sympathetic to the weaknesses and infirmities of living in a human body

Oh won't You come in a very special way and transport me to see You as You truly are. Your nearness is better than life itself. Be near oh God!


"I am here though you cannot see Me. Believe Me when I say I am here and present with you."

"Rest in My presence and soak Me in. I am Holy, rich in lovingkindness, true goodness, and the embodiment of all you desire and yearn for." 

You are My son ... you are My daughter! My grace and pleasure rests upon you. Yes, I have chosen you to belong to Me ... to be wholly Mine! ... to serve and worship Me ... and to influence others in My direction. 

A HEART THAT BELONGS TO GOD
 

“O Lord, there is none like You to help, between the mighty and the weak. Help us, O Lord our God, for we rely on You, and in Your name we have come against this multitude. O Lord, you are our God; let not man prevail against You.”
2 Chronicles 14:11 

No comments:

Post a Comment