Sunday, December 20, 2015

GOD IS TRULY WITH YOU, FOR YOU, and NOT AGAINST YOU


~ CHRISTMAS 2015 ~
Immanuel is a Hebrew word meaning "God is with us" that appears only three times in the Bible: 
Before Jesus returned to heaven, He told His followers that as a result of His death, burial, resurrection and ascension into heaven He was going to send the Holy Spirit to both indwell and communicate with them: “But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you.” John 16:7.
Why did Jesus send us the Helper? In John 16:12-15 He said:
·      “I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.”
·      “But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.”
·      “He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.”
·      “All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you.”
Yesterday, I put together a 4-minute video presentation of “One Silent Night” by Jaci Velasquez and as a gift for you to enjoy as we celebrate His birth. To play this song, click anywhere on the picture below. Merry Christmas! 

~ ONE SILENT NIGHT ~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-eLcp-S_70
 

1 comment:

  1. Merry CHRISTmas to you Rusty!!! Thank you for your weekly encouragement/inspiration on this blog.

    ReplyDelete