Sunday, April 14, 2013

WORD of GOD SPEAK to ME

"I, the Living Word, who became flesh ... live deep inside of you. Is it any wonder then, that when you pull away from the noise of your day-to-day life and come fully present to Me ... you experience two-way communion: you with Me and I with you?

Come unto Me with your ears, heart, and mind wide open. Listen, for the vitality of your secret inner life with Me is at stake. As you listen to Me, rivers of Living Water will flow within your innermost being because this is My dwelling place; I reside in your very core! 

As you look out the window at the sunny Colorado landscape on a Spring day, I am the sun (Son) that shines My light into your heart, mind, and entire being. Rest in Me and My unfailing love for you. I will not fail you nor forsake you. I am in you and you are in Me! You are taking part in the wonder and mystery of the incarnational reality that I am living in and through you. 'For this is the secret: I, Christ, live in you, and this is your assurance that you will share in My glory' (Colossians 1:27).

Watch over your heart with all diligence because this is where I reside and flow from. Watch out for the subtlety of pride, vain glorying, haughtiness, or excessive self-centeredness. 'For who makes you to differ from another, and what do you have that you did not receive, and if you received it, why do you sometimes glory as if you did not receive it?' (1 Corinthians 4:7).

You belong to Me. I purchased you with My own pure shed blood so that you could be Mine for all eternity. 'You did not choose Me, but I chose you ...' because I set My eye on you long before you were even born!"

Click on the photo below for an experience 1 Corinthians 3:18: But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.
Other bloggers would love to hear from you. If you can't get the comment option to work for you, please leave your feedback at: L2G.Forum@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment