Sunday, July 27, 2014

My Delight is in You



“You will no longer be called Deserted, and your land will no longer be called Destroyed. But you will be named My Delight, and your land will be named Married. The LORD is delighted with you, and your land will be married.” Isaiah 62:4 

Come to Me with your ears and heart wide open. Listen to Me … the vitality of your soul and spiritual life with Me are in play. Drink Me in … let the pain and the sorrow be washed away!

I am here living inside of you. I am your God – the One who called you to Myself … to belong to Me, only Me. I want and wanted you for Myself. My delight is in you! I am jealous for your affection, attention, heart, and mind. You belong to Me! 

It boggles my mind that You delight in me and have called me to belong to You. I want to be more fully Yours … to be in more constant communion with You … to be quick to listen … to think with the mind of Christ, to feel with the Heart of my Father, to be filled with You, Holy Spirit, and to be filled with all the fullness of God.

Thank You for calling me, for pursing me, for indwelling me, and for Your patient, unfailing, abundant love.

Listen for God to speak to you within the below worship song by clicking on the image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuHhsHK8NQM

What is God saying to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment