Sunday, July 20, 2014

Be Near


Father God, are You here with me right now? Since I can’t see You, and on ocassions I don’t feel Your presence, there are times when I doubt that You’re truly there for me.

Though I’ve felt Your closeness at times, I’m realizing that Your presence is not just an emotional experience. Even when I’m down and in a bad way I know with certainty that You are here because You promised: “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” I know You are there because I have Your word on it. 

My child, I Am here! 

Thank You for sticking with me in the both good and bad times. You are the One Person in my life that I can fully depend on.  Even if others abandon me, You are there for me. You are my Faithful Friend.

Be near, oh God … be near, Your nearness is my good. (To prepare your heart, consider praying through the Listening to God Guidelines.) Empower me to come fully present to You as I worship You through this song.

"BE NEAR" BY SHANE & SHANE


You can share what took place as you sought to practice His presence with other L2G visitors by posting a comment or sending an email to L2G.Forum@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment