One reason I'm late in making a new post was a four-day healing trip I was on to Detroit last weekend. Teammate Kathy Hatflield and I taught a day-long Relational Healing Seminar at the Rosedale Park Baptist Church in metro Detroit on Saturday to 65 people ... and really had a incredible God time.
The highlight of the the seminar was the quoted message above given by Pastor T.D. Jakes in a film clip of him on a program with Oprah Winfrey. Click here to witness T.D. Jakes' historic quote.
Other highlights were:
- Understanding that conflict is an opportunity, not an accident.
- Learning how to close doors I had opened to the demonic.
- The idea of making a relational covenant with others.
- The technique of asking for and extending forgiveness between two people.
- I appreciated praying the warfare prayer.
- The deep sharing at the end was an impactful climax to the entire day.
- Considering others as more important than myself.
- I liked the Five Principles of Relational Healing and how they were presented.
- Reconciliation needs to precede resolution.
- You don't fix relationships, you develop them!
- "Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself." T.D. Jakes