Sunday, July 19, 2015

Practicing His Presence


On Friday afternoon I did some work around the house. Things weren’t going well and I got angry, impatient, and extremely frustrated.

Jesus, I ask afresh for Your forgiveness and for You to speak to me and help me walk in more constant communion with You. I need You every hour of everyday and night. In Your name, I command all other voices to silence and non-interference, and ask You to come, commune with me, and be my closest friend. Would You be pleased to commune with me now and throughout the day?

“It would please Me to be in communion with you throughout each and every day but it requires active participation of your part: focusing on Me, being present to Me, looking to, and for Me.”

Would You help me in the details of work around the house today … and to be patient, steadfast, joyful, and in communication with You? “Yes. I will be with you - listen for Me!” Lord, I Need You!

“I am for you, My son … fear not for I Am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God … I will strengthen you, yes I will uphold you …” Isaiah 41:10 “Hold My hand and I will hold yours. Reach out to me each and every moment of the day. I Am is your God … and there is none (no other) like ME. Hold My hand.”

LORD, I NEED YOU

I'd love to hear things you are learning about practicing the presence of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. L2G.Forum@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment