Here are a few highlights people reported:
- He brought up places that have needed healing for a long time that I had no idea about!
- He spoke to me about my anxiety and the way I use control to try to feel better. He called me to surrender and trust.
- I was so encouraged by how God not only spoke to me but others. He revealed Himself in so many different ways.
- So tenderly He came to my broken heart. He carried me to a place of healing. Revealed my idolatry. Showed His heart to bring “trust” into my life again.
- Despite my cynicism coming into the conference (I was skeptical of the listening prayer process), He showed me a lot about myself now and how some current behaviors have been set since I was a child.
- Loved God’s heart to speak to us! Prayer is a two-way conversation. Anyone can hear from the Lord. His heart is for the brokenhearted. To set the captives free!
- God is replacing my anger with joy, my bitterness with peace, my aloneness with His presence, my unworthiness with purpose.
Special note: Click on “Events” above to get information about future seminars in Ontario, Canada or Grants Pass, Oregon.